Sunday, February 7, 2010

ah, vanity


I was trying to figure out if I was having so much trouble uploading this because of the file or because Facebook is a whiny bitch. I guess FB is to blame - they just 'simplified' the site yet again so of course half of the stuff I actually use is broken. I realised that I haven't many pictures of myself from the past year or so, largely because I became enormously fat, but I got into my skinny jeans today (got into, did not zip, that's for another time) so was feeling moderately presentable. I struggled with Photoshop for a while to get it to do that 3 photo strip photobooth thing - I don't actually have the faintest idea how to use PS, but occasionally like to pretend. And then get horribly frustrated and nearly throw my 'puter across the room. This time I actually managed to subdue it in the end, although I did have to make it black and white in iPhoto as I couldn't figure out how to do that in PS, embarrassingly enough.

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like the effect on your FB profile picture of two half faces.

    ReplyDelete